Tuesday 6 January 2015

                     HAPPY BLOG START DAY 
                                                    



So , today I would be very simple in my approach. i would talk about something  very simple, yet the most comforting and soothing : 'SMILES OF YOUR LOVED ONES' .


No amalgamation of mercury or fusion of any letters could ever recount the souvenirs fabricated today.
I could feel the vividness just by that spark and shimmer in the eyes of people whom I love.  I was talking to a friend last night when I expressed my fear of my blog not being read and I actually made an assumption of it  happening.
 But today when I saw those broad smiles  , I felt like I was on the PARADISE   OF   EARTH : THE    ENCHANTMENT  SESSION   OF   MY   PEOPLE.

I have a rectification lens which says that I didn't only see those smiles but FELT them as glittering grins on my own  face and the very next moment , my fear of this blog not being read , just passed away . It just dug itself somewhere with a guarantee of never returning.


I celebrated my BLOG START DAY  today where it was all about me and my excitement , leaving me in a state of expressing myself in the form of  MONA LISA grins .

This BLOG means the world to them and to me too.




24 HOURS AND 560 VIEWS . THANKS A LOT FOR MAKING IT A HUGE HIT . STAY TUNED IN. :)





-   DYNAMISM OF LIFE WITH THE PREPOSSESSING FACET







13 comments:

  1. Woww..!!
    That friend is me only! Right?
    Congratulations..!! :* :*
    You are surely gonna rock it man.
    Great achievement.
    Keep it up :* :*
    *Blessings* :P though I'm still too young for that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww , yes you are the one. Akhil, seriously thanks for your constant support. Means a great deal to me. Source of my inspiration and motivation for continuity. ;*

      Delete
  2. Girl girl girl...nailed it again....an emotional yet an amazing 1 :') :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anu thanks a ton. Stay tuned in for more :*

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The toddler we know is growing old to express her feelings that too with such fine mastery, that even can not be achieved even after years & years of hard work..
    Good luck for your future & wish you keep flying like a sweet bird in the open sky..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thankyou so much uncle.
      Glad to have your constant support :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. congratulations!
    you're gonna touch heights! :')
    So proud! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this from beginning to end .. You write such realistic things . lmaof <3 u r unbelievable :* Vocab <3

    ReplyDelete